Monday, July 26, 2004

That whole clean eating thing

Did I mention I am probably going out for dinner tonight? Well, if walking next door to my neighbor's house can be termed "going out" which I hesitate to call it. Yeah, good plan I do realize that going out the night before a big test when I am stressed may not be my best plan. However, trying not to overstudy for tomorrow and relax a bit and I promise to watch what I put in my mouth. Thursday after my test I am also going out and then I will be back to really clean eating. However, for the next few days I won't be eating much during the day because you cannot take food into the test so I am guessing my calories will actually be on the low side and that it will all balance out in the end. Also, I believe in having an actual life, one where you go out, or just across the street, and do things, some of which involve food. I mean, you can't live your whole life in a WWII bomb shelter avoiding food because you are scared you will overeat and become fat again. That is really not worthwhile or healthy so I eschew such over the top behavior and try to live my life in balance because after all this is probably the only life I get to have and I plan on enjoying each and every moment to the fullest.

No comments: