Thursday, July 01, 2004

Shorn sheep gather no friends

So, I got my hair cut today. Yay! It looks so much better now that all the split ends are gone and it is all bouncy as a result. My parents would like it to be longer but it is going to be so much easier to manage while I workout and I can still pull it back out of my eyes which is nice. Also, it just looks different and I need something that looked different than the hair I had when I was really heavy. Also, we went to the market after the haircut to get food for this weekend (big 4th of July bash) so I think we have managed to fill up the house with food that none of us eat on a regular basis. Such as frozen yogurt, bread, chips and chocolate. I am pretending that none of this food exists especially in my house. It appears to be working nicely as a plan for right now, I always did have a really good imagination. Now I shall just have to ignore it all weekend long starting tomorrow. Let us all hope that my powers of self-persuasion are at an all time high until Monday afternoon. Totally on plan so far today and crossing my fingers that I will be able to say that tomorrow as well.

No comments: