Monday, July 26, 2004

So about yesterday

I tried to post, really I did but the internet went down and I had things to accomplish. I did actually manage to do the entire stadium yesterday, 36 sets of stairs up and down which took about two hours total. I was down to 177 this morning as a result (oh also I didn't eat much yesterday which may have factored into my morning weight). Today I ran for 50 minutes, walked for 30 and lifted weights and did abs. I am totally fine on food which is good because it means I have avoided my need to snack while simultaneously trying to study, a very old and bad habit that I have been trying to break for years. Tomorrow I start my huge massive three day test so I don't know how much I will be posting although I will still workout in the evenings. I am very tired from studying and just ready to get the whole thing over with as fast as possible. Anyway, I need to go check my laundry because I am washing all my workout clothes again so they will be clean when I want to workout in the evenings this week.

No comments: