Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Yeah I lied about the whole not posting thing

What can I say, I just can't stay away from my blog. I feel I should note for the record that this is my day off from working out so I don't feel bad about not running although I may go jog for 20 minutes or so tonight to get the stress out. I spent all day taking my test, the first third is done with two more days to go. My back aches from having been completely hunched over a desk for six hours not to mention I had to write for all those hours and my hand hurts as well. I had a pretty big breakfast to prepare but a relatively small lunch and dinner and no snack so we will see how it all balances out in the long run. I also discovered something interesting today, the thinner you are the easier it is to get cold. I swear the test site was like venturing out to the artic tundra of the north and I am surprised there weren't icicles hanging off my nose. I was shivering continuously at the end of the morning session and I was wearing jeans, tennis shows with socks, and a warm sweater. I haven't been that cold in years, and I lived where it got really cold in the winter for a long time. Anyway, normally I don't get that cold as opposed to my mother who might freeze to death in the tropics if a stiff wind blew in for the evening. It was not fun and I spent the entire lunch break in the sun trying to warm up before the afternoon session. Anyway, I survived and I really think I am going to go jog now and take a warm shower and go to bed since I have an equally long day tomorrow.

No comments: