Monday, August 16, 2004

Aged P's

The above of course being slang for aged parental units which is how my brother and I tend to refer to my parents. Possibly my parents should just blame Arthur Ransome since I believe we ran across the term in the Swallows & Amazons series of books (on a side note, some of the best kids books ever written, if you haven't read them, shame on you. Okay, maybe not shame on you since they are mostly out of print but you should go read them now). Anyway, the aged p's are home and so somehow in chatting to them I completely forgot to eat lunch. This fact means that so far today I have eaten the following, a protein bar type thingy for breakfast, one nectarine, one piece of mozarella cheese, and a cup of coffee. I have also had a lot of water over the course of the day. Okay, this is not good, this is not enough food, I am going to go eat things now. My dad is grilling steak for dinner and we are going to have salad but I am still going to be really low on calories for the day. Bad Kat, I really try hard to eat the right amount of calories every day and this sort of goes out the window when I forget a major meal, like say oh lunch. Anyway, I am going to go eat dinner now so that I will have had at least some calories today and then tomorrow I will be back on track.

No comments: