Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yet another party

So, today there is another party at my house which I had completely forgotten about, probably because it is for my mother's work. Still, I shall be on plan and today I did actually manage to remember to eat lunch. This morning we only did half of the stadium (18 sets of stairs) because of the party but I supplemented with an hour of brisk walking on the treadmill so that was still a pretty decent workout. Still I am going to be careful about what I eat today even though my father made guacamole and no one makes guacamole which is as good. However, I shall distract myself by helping with the barbeques and talking to people which is usually a very good way to avoid putting actual food in my mouth. I always like to have an actual game plan going into an event because that way I am less likely to react badly and eat food that I shouldn't be eating. Besides, being out of the 160's eventually is a lot more important to me than having ice cream or even my father's guacamole (it may almost be sacrilege to say this about my father's guacamole), so I am still avoiding those foods. Anyway, I'm off to help with party preparations where I shall attempt to avoid the lovely guacamole and margaritas that we will probably end up serving to the guests.

No comments: