Friday, August 20, 2004

Three days to go

Three days of working out down, three to go. I always find today hard because it means I have been running for three days in a row and my legs are really tired. However, that doesn't mean I get to skip running so this morning I ran for 50 minutes, walked for 60, lifted weights and did abs. In other words I had my normal Friday routine and now I have two days before I have to lift weights again. We are having a family thing for my parents tonight so working out was definately on the agenda so that I have burned enough calories for tonight. Hey, at least I am not a synchronized swimmer, the team was on the news this morning while I was working out and apparently they work out as many as 8 hours every day. Okay, that puts two hours a day into perspective and leaves a lot less room for whining on my part. Anyway, I'm off to find lunch and get organized so I will probably be back later.

No comments: