Thursday, August 19, 2004

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yep, today is my mother's birthday although we are actually celebrating tomorrow. I meant to wish her a happy birthday this morning in my blog but forgot (yeah I know that probably makes me a bad child). Anyway, I would sing happy birthday but that would be really painful because I cannot sing in tune to save my life. Oh, and for anyone who is worried about my forgetfulness, my brother, sister-in-law, and I did remember to actually buy a gift for my mother. I would claim to have more to report on the weight loss front today, but since I am currently totally on plan I have nothing to say. I do however have clean clothing since I have once again done the laundry. I do the laundry a lot because I don't own very much in the way of clothing right now since I keep shrinking out of it. Also, I can workout in stinky workout clothes but I hate having to do that and attempt to avoid such a problem at all costs. I would whine about how long it takes to do laundry but this is better than doing it by hand which I have had to do in the past. So, I'm off to check on my last load of clothing to see if it is dry and then maybe check in on the olympics (I am after all obsessed with the olympics right now).

No comments: