Thursday, August 12, 2004

Mmm protein

So, I did make it to dinner successfully without extra snackage along the way. I just had half a steak (which worked out to a correct portion size) with some avocado for my main dinner which was lovely. I love protein, it has an amazing ability to fill me up, oh and for the record I also had a banana and a piece of string cheese. I am actually impressed because I cooked this steak in nonfat cooking spray rather than butter and it was still really good. I was a little worried that it wouldn't taste right because of the spray but clearly they have improved the taste of cooking sprays since I was a kid. I am a little low on water for the day, despite drinking four glasses at lunch so I am going to drink some more before I go to bed and I should be fine. I am tired, there is a shock given the amount of cardio that I put in this morning, but tomorrow will be a little lighter on cardio and it is my last day of weights until Monday. Also, my whole family comes home next week which makes me happy since they have all been on vacation leaving me on my own for a few weeks. Anyway, I am off to clean up my house a bit and get organized before tomorrow, I didn't get everything done today that I wanted but I will make up for it in the next day or so. I exercised that is what really counts in the end, I mean you would almost think I was an athletic person the way that I make it a priority in my life.

No comments: