Friday, August 13, 2004

The Olympics

Have I mentioned how excited I am about the opening ceremony of the olympics tonight? I love everything about the olympics pretty much, not the least of which is the sheer awe of watching people do things which I will never physically acheive. I mean, let's be serious here, I will never be running down a track and hurling myself into the air using only a very long pole as a means of propulsion, never do you hear me. Anyway, I also really like watching the swimming races because hey what is not to like about attractive men in skimpy outfits, although the outfits have been getting progressively less skimpy over the years (I am thinking about being against that). So, very excited about the Olympics starting and in their honor I did finally develop the victory dance I mentioned in my earlier post, suffice it to say there was in fact some butt wiggling involved and gyration which might well have made Elvis Presley wince at the lack of coordination or musical ability involved. So, I figure tomorrow when I am working out I will think about all the olympians who have worked much harder to compete in these games as inspiration, yeah I know working out is still going to suck but every little bit of inspiration helps these days.

No comments: