Monday, August 16, 2004

Thank goodness it is monday

An odd sentiment except for me because my workout week ends on Monday. This morning was brutal, I had an awful run until about 40 minutes in and then I had about two good minutes before it went back to being awful. Anyway, I ran for 50 minutes at a pace of 4.9 mph, walked for 60 minutes, lifted weights, and did an ab workout. Now I am making sure the house is clean because my parents come home from vacation in a couple of hours. Tomorrow is finally my day off from working out and I can rest my legs which are really tired, I keep getting cramps in them when I wake up each morning (although they are generally fine during the actual workouts) and it will be nice to have a day off. Hopefully, I will feel motivated again by Wednesday when the workout week starts all over again for me. So, I'm off to clean the house and make the cats somewhat presentable.

No comments: