Monday, August 02, 2004

Still no internet

I probably won't have internet at my house until my parents get home in two weeks. I am very annoyed, but yet addicted to my blog so here I am posting from the library. Hey, it gets me out of the house and that is always good for me. Anyway, I ran for 50 minutes, walked for 40, and did weights and abs today. I have ended up in a dreaded plateau which means I am holding at 176 which is much better than being at 242 but still annoying. Yesterday to cheer myself up I went and picked a ton of fresh tomatoes from my neighbor's yard, they were really fabulous and juicy and much better than store bought. Tonight I am going to have tomatoes and steak which should be lovely. Anyway, nothing else exciting to report, and I keep having library patrons look over my shoulder which is remarkably disconcerting so I am going to go home now and eat lunch and entertain my cats who are miffed that my parents are not around to be harrassed. I probably won't post again until tomorrow given my internet problems.

No comments: