Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My 100th post

I write an awful lot here if I am already to 100 posts but then I do talk a lot in my regular life. Anyway, today is my day off from working out so I went to the mall and bought underwear. Losing weight is definately expensive because I keep having to replace all sorts of basic wardrobe items like bras, underwear, and all of my clothing. I had to buy all new stuff in the end of May and now I am buying more items two months later. I am finally out of my plateau today and down to 175.4 lbs finally, that puts me at 3.4 lbs away from having lost 70 lbs since I started back in January. Somedays I am definately surprised when I put on clothing and look at the size on the label, I haven't worn a size 12 since I was maybe a freshman or sophomore in highschool but I am now solidly a size 12 on the bottom. I also find I am more confident than I used to be in all areas of my life just because I have conquered so many personal demons to lose the weight. I have been driving a lot recently and I used to hate driving the car but it doesn't bother me now. Confidence is definately a wonderful thing and something I never realized I was lacking until recently, so that is my realization for the day.

No comments: