Sunday, August 01, 2004

Longer post

I think I have time for a little bit longer post. I did 36 sets of stairs today and yesterday at the stadium, all by myself because my parents are on vacation. I am not huge on doing stuff like that on my own but if I don't do it I have no one else to blame when I go off plan. In the end it has to be all about you doing it yourself or it won't happen. I mean that is the problem with weight loss right, there is no one else who can do your work and no magic pill. Oh, and by the way I wanted to mention I did put my bigger clothes away, if by put away one can mean stored in the plastic bag going to goodwill sometime this week. Goodwill should love me, I keep donating slightly used clothing to them on a bimonthly basis. Anyway, now I really have to go, I am starting to get nasty looks from other library patrons and I don't technically even have a library card anymore. I will try and post tomorrow or later today but I am not promising anything.

No comments: