Saturday, August 07, 2004

I'm back

I finally figured out my internet problem and I am back to having access from my house. I am such a happy girl, I cannot even explain it. Anyway, I haven't slacked while I wasn't posting. Thursday, I ran for 60 minutes and walked for 50, friday I ran for 50 minutes, walked for 50 and lifted weights and did an ab workout. This morning I went to the stadium and did the whole thing, 36 sets of stairs. It was pretty warm this morning so I sweated like crazy while I was going up and down the stairs and now I am washing my workout clothes. Last night I did go out to dinner but I was relatively good, I had a small bowl of cold melon soup (didn't finish it) and a salad with flank steak, olives and feta (which I also couldn't finish). I did eat a whole bag of popcorn yesterday but I still lost weight so I can't really bring myself to worry about that right now. I am down to 174.6 lbs as of this morning which means that in 2.6 lbs I will have lost 70 lbs total. I am looking forward to hitting that goal in the next few weeks, although maybe I should stop wolfing down entire bags of popcorn. Anyway, I have been a good girl for the past few days and still on track which is what really matters. I am going to go get a huge glass of water now and catch up on my internet reading but I will probably be back later on today at some point.

No comments: