Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Okay, now I am stealing U2 lyrics as entry headings because I'm too lazy to think of my own. However, for the record, Joshua Tree is one of the great albums of all time. Anyway, moving onward, the olympics are screwing up my sleep schedule which isn't helping the workouts any. Even so, I am down to 171.2 lbs today which made me happy. I was up last night until after 11 pm watching the coverage and I probably will be up that late tonight as well, what can I say I really love the olympics. However, I did manage to get my very sleepy self out of bed at 6:47 am and out of the house by 7:20 am to go to the stadium. Of course, the stadium then wasn't opened up until a little after 8 am so I could have slept in longer but hey then I might not have gotten up. So, by 10:20 this morning I had finished the entire stadium, it was boiling hot and I got a little dizzy near the end despite drinking an entire 24 oz bottle of water. Then, I came home and cleaned up and went to the meat market where I bought a ridiculous amount of steak and baby back ribs, I guess I was feeling a bit peckish after all of the working out. Anyway, I'm not actually cooking the meat today, my parents come home tomorrow and I am hoping my dad will grill all the meat since I am not terribly good at cooking steak or ribs. However, for once there will be some food in the house when my parents return, normally they return to a completely empty refridgerator since I don't shop as much when they are gone. So, now off to get things accomplished.

No comments: