Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Entering the 160's

This morning I officially weighed in at 169.4. Now, I'm not sure this counts given my generally food problems yesterday but I am really hoping the scale likes me and ends up staying in the 160's. Today is my day off from working out and I really needed the rest, I think the cardio I am doing is actually good for me but it does wear me out. As a result of the day off, I already feel pretty much back to normal and not tired which is a good sign. Tomorrow I will be back into working out but at least today i can rest and recuperate a little bit. My plan today is to eat normally (as opposed to what I did yesterday) and organize a bunch of other things that need to get done. Fortunately, I have a pretty long stretch of regular food days stretching ahead of me, the only blips on the radar are my parents upcoming birthdays and a wedding in the begining of September. However, I do not think that any of these events will really derail me and I am begining to look ahead to early next year when I expect to be at goal weight. It has definately been a shift in my thinking from "maybe I will be able to lose the weight" to "I am going to lose the weight, it is just a matter of time" and now I know that it will happen as long as I keep exercising and stick to my plan. Anyway, now I am off to accomplish useful things and maybe drink some water since I haven't had any so far today.

1 comment:

betsy said...

AWESOME JOB! It is always refreshing to see a new set of numbers on the scale (as long as they are lower numbers!)
http://dazeofmylife.blogspot.com/