Sunday, August 08, 2004

I shouldn't eat when I am sleepy

Largely due to the fact that it leads to things like eating a bag of popcorn for dinner. Okay, I might also have some yogurt but I am really sleepy and the only thing I wanted was popcorn. Not the most nutritionally balanced meal, but lunch and breakfast were fine and I missed my afternoon snack so one bag of popcorn won't kill me. Tomorrow I am going food shopping, because all I have left in the house is a cooked chicken breast and some eggs. I tend to do this when it is only me, I just don't keep very much food around and I don't eat as much as I normally should be consuming. This is bad, especially given the amount of exercise that I normally do during the day. However, I refuse to even attempt perfection at this late date, my life is all about sanity right now and occasionally that means popcorn and yogurt for dinner and maybe less food than I should have, or alternatively more food than I should be eating. Tomorrow will be a better day and overall I get better all the time and what more can I ask for at this point.

No comments: