Monday, August 30, 2004

Yes, I exercised

I did however completely forget to mention it in my last post. So anyway, today was a 50 minute run, 60 minute walk, weights (I was able to up the number of reps finally) and abs. I suppose overall it was pretty strenuous because when I was five minutes late in making lunch my body began to complain that it was absolutely starving. Now, two glasses of water and a giant salad later it is much happier and calmer. I mean, for the record, I literally made lunch at 12:05 pm rather than 12:00 pm and my body was extremely upset with me. Five minutes total difference, I guess my body is as much a creature of habit as the rest of me but that is a little bit ridiculous. I am currently weighing in at 166.4 as of this morning which is nice and I have resolved to try and not be whiny about what I weigh anymore. Really, it doesn't bother me than much, I am much more focused on how I feel than on what I weigh. Besides, I figure it is going to take me a little over a year to lose all the weight and given it took me 26 years to put it all on, that isn't really very much time at all. So, no more whining from me, although no doubt I will start whining again at some point so possibly you should just ignore my protestations about being good on this point. Still, I am going to really try and be more grateful for my success from now on because after all patience and gratitude are what have gotten me this far (far more than whining and instant gratification).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone checked this 8 minute abs workout site out?
http://www.abdominal-workout-helper.com
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
8 minute abs workout